Flat Fee Packages
Alyce understands that sometimes you just want to know upfront exactly what you are going to owe – no surprises. That’s why Alyce has put together a number of flat fee packages to meet your budget needs. If you have a matter that you would prefer to be dealt with on a flat fee basis and don’t see a package on this list to meet that need, contact Alyce to see if a flat fee is possible.
Trademark PackageBusiness plans, investments, getting a team together - You've worked so hard to develop your creative business. Don’t stop there, trademark your brand.
- A consultation to determine whether your name or logo is a good candidate for trademark registration
- A trademark search and opinion letter assessing potential risks associated with registration
- In use Federal application for one trademark or service mark
- Representation throughout the application process including responses to office actions
- Post-registration guidance on how to enforce & maintain your trademark
- Registration of additional related trademarks for $700 + filing fees
- Intent to use applications can be filed for an additional $200 + filing fees
Copyright PackageLet the world know you own your creative work and make it easier for people to license your work & for you to recover infringement damages.
- A consultation to assess whether your work is copyrightable
- Filing of Federal one work or one compilation of works with the US Copyright Office
- Representation throughout the application process
- Post-registration guidance on how to enforce & maintain your copyright
LLC PackageForming a LLC puts a shield between your personal assets & your business assets. It also gives your business some extra street cred.
- Single member LLC $475
- Multi-member LLC starting at $675
- A consultation to assess whether a LLC is the right formation choice for your business
- Entity search and State filing
- EIN number and S Corp filing if applicable
- Representation throughout the registration process
- Tailored Operating Agreement to suit your business
- Post-registration guidance on what to do now that you have a LLC
- A consultation to assess how your business processes consumer information and what national and international privacy laws apply to your e-service including the GDPR
- Post-registration guidance on how to ensure your security and privacy practices meet applicable laws and regulations
- Extra fees involved for HIPPA compliance, PCI compliance and for services aimed at children
- A consultation to assess how consumer’s interact with your services and to identify liability risks
Contract ReviewEnsure your legal document says exactly what you want it to say & understand what you are signing so that you can negotiate with confidence.
- Initial consultation to understand what you want from the contract
- Review of the contract
- Mark-up or comments on the contract identifying issues and/or suggestions
- Post-review consultation to go through the issues and answer any questions
- Extra fees involved if you want Alyce to negotiate on your behalf, make formal changes to the contract or draft new terms for the contract
DISCLAIMER: Prices and packages available are subject to change without notice at any time. Alyce has no obligation to take clients on a flat fee basis and reserves the right to increase prices if the circumstances of the legal matter require.