Flat Fee Packages
Alyce understands that sometimes you just want to know upfront exactly what you are going to owe – no surprises. That’s why Alyce has put together a number of flat fee packages to meet your budget needs. If you have a matter that you would prefer to be dealt with on a flat fee basis and don’t see a package on this list to meet that need, contact Alyce to see if a flat fee is possible.
Trademark PackageBusiness plans, investments, getting a team together - You've worked so hard to develop your creative business. Don’t stop there, trademark your brand.
- A consultation to determine whether your name or logo is a good candidate for trademark registration
- Preliminary search on up to 5 marks
- One comprehensive trademark search and opinion letter assessing potential risks associated with registration
- In use Federal application for one trademark or service mark
- Representation throughout the application process (unlimited non-substantive office action replies + 1 substantive reply)
- Post-registration guidance on how to enforce & maintain your trademark
- Monitoring of trademark and notifications when there is possible infringement (additional $200 per year)
- Registration of additional related trademarks for $700 + filing fees
- Intent to use applications can be filed for an additional $200 + filing fees
Copyright PackageLet the world know you own your creative work! Copyright registration makes licensing your work easier & allows recovery of statutory damages.
- A consultation to assess whether your work is copyrightable
- Filing of one work or one compilation of works with the US Copyright Office (additional fees for a group of photographic works depending on number of works)
- Up to one hour demonstration session on how to use the registration system allowing for future copyrights to be registered without legal assistance
- Representation throughout the application process
- Post-registration guidance on how to enforce & maintain your copyright
LLC PackageForming an LLC puts a shield between your personal assets & your business assets. It also gives your business some extra street cred.
- Single member LLC $500
- Multi-member LLC starting from $1000
- A consultation to assess whether a LLC is the right formation choice for your business
- Entity search and filing with the Texas Secretary of State
- EIN application
- S Corp filing, if applicable
- Assumed name certificate (DBA) filing, if applicable
- Representation throughout the registration process
- Tailored Company Agreement to suit your business
- Post-registration guidance on what to do now that you have an LLC
- A consultation to assess how your business processes consumer information and what national and international privacy laws apply to your e-service including the GDPR
- Guidance on how to ensure your security and privacy practices meet applicable laws and regulations
- Extra fees involved for HIPPA compliance, PCI compliance and for services aimed at children
- A consultation to assess how consumer’s interact with your services and to identify liability risks
Contract ReviewEnsure your legal document says exactly what you want it to say & understand what you are signing so that you can negotiate with confidence.
- Initial consultation to understand what you want from the contract
- Review of the contract
- Mark-up or comments on the contract identifying issues and/or suggestions
- Post-review consultation to go through the issues and answer any questions
- Extra fees involved if you want Alyce to negotiate on your behalf, make formal changes to the contract or draft new terms for the contract
- Minimum spend of $200.00
DISCLAIMER: Prices and packages available are subject to change without notice at any time. Alyce has no obligation to take clients on a flat fee basis and reserves the right to increase prices if the circumstances of the legal matter require.