Flat Fee Packages
Alyce understands that sometimes you just want to know upfront exactly what you are going to owe – no surprises. That’s why Alyce has put together a number of flat fee packages to meet your budget needs. If you have a matter that you would prefer to be dealt with on a flat fee basis and don’t see a package on this list to meet that need, contact Alyce to see if a flat fee is possible.
Trademark PackageBusiness plans, investments, getting a team together - You've worked so hard to develop your creative business. Don’t stop there, trademark your brand.
- 3A consultation to determine whether your name, phrase or logo is a good candidate for trademark registration
- Preliminary search on up to 5 marks (if not yet launched)
- One comprehensive trademark search and opinion letter assessing potential risks associated with registration (billed as part 1 of process at $900)
- In use or intent to use* USPTO Federal application for one trademark or service mark in up to 3 classes (billed as part 2 for $500 + $80 per additional class – client has option to move forward or not based on search results)
- Representation throughout the application process (unlimited non-substantive office action replies + 1 substantive reply)
- Post-registration guidance on how to enforce & maintain your trademark
- Monitoring of USPTO and notifications when there are applications filed that may infringe (additional $300 per year)
- Discount for additional related trademarks
- *Intent to use applications will incur additional legal and filing fees upon launch or extension request
Copyright PackageLet the world know you own your creative work! Copyright registration makes licensing your work easier & allows recovery of statutory damages.
- A consultation to assess whether your work is copyrightable
- Filing of one work or one compilation of works with the US Copyright Office (additional fees for a group of photographic works depending on number of works)
- Up to one hour demonstration session on how to use the registration system allowing for future copyrights to be registered without legal assistance
- Representation throughout the application process
- Post-registration guidance on how to enforce & maintain your copyright
LLC PackageForming an LLC puts a shield between your personal assets & your business assets. It also gives your business some extra street cred.
- Single member LLC $600
- Multi-member LLC starting from $1500
- A consultation to assess whether a LLC is the right formation choice for your business
- Entity search and filing with the Texas Secretary of State
- EIN application
- S Corp filing, if applicable
- Assumed name certificate (DBA) filing, if applicable
- Representation throughout the registration process
- Tailored Company Agreement to suit your business
- Post-registration guidance on what to do now that you have an LLC
- Crypto/NFT eCommerce $1800
- A consultation to assess how your business processes consumer information and what national and international privacy laws apply to your e-service including the GDPR
- Guidance on how to ensure your security and privacy practices meet applicable laws and regulations
- Extra fees involved for HIPPA compliance, PCI compliance and for services aimed at children
- Crypto/NFT eCommerce $1800
- A consultation to assess how consumer’s interact with your services and to identify liability risks
Contract ReviewEnsure your legal document says exactly what you want it to say & understand what you are signing so that you can negotiate with confidence.
- Initial consultation to understand what you want from the contract
- Review of the contract
- Mark-up or comments on the contract identifying issues and/or suggestions
- Post-review consultation to go through the issues and answer any questions
- Extra fees involved if you want Alyce to negotiate on your behalf, make formal changes to the contract or draft new terms for the contract
- Minimum spend of $250.00
DISCLAIMER: Prices and packages available are subject to change without notice at any time. Alyce has no obligation to take clients on a flat fee basis and reserves the right to increase prices if the circumstances of the legal matter require.