Services This Policy Covers
What Is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information that may allow for an individual to be personally identified. For example, your name, email address, social security number, phone number, residential address and credit card details are all considered personal information. Other information, such as your interests, economic status, customer number, IP address, geolocation, education, and job title may also be considered personal information if that information, when combined with other information, is used to reveal your identity.
What Personal Information is Collected by Alyce Zawacki Law?
Alyce Zawacki Law only collects personal information from you when you voluntarily consent for Alyce Zawacki Law to use it. You voluntarily consent for us to use your personal information by:
Directly providing the information to Alyce Zawacki Law
Interacting with Alyce Zawacki Law’s web services
Did Someone Say “Cookies”!?
Can I Stop the Cookies?
Most browsers have an option to stop your computer from accepting cookies altogether or to stop certain types of cookies. As we mentioned, cookies allow for us to provide a number of online features. So, if you do decide to block cookies, our online services (particularly our website) may operate a little strangely. If it is the targeted advertising that you are mainly concerned about, you can choose to specifically opt out of targeted advertising by going the following links:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Google – https://adssettings.google.com
Digital Advertising Alliance – http://optout.aboutads.info/
Want to learn more about cookies? Visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Why Does Alyce Zawacki Law Use My Information?
Your information is primarily used by Alyce Zawacki to enable communication with you and to respond to requests for information regarding our services. Your information is also used for some internal and analytical purposes. For example, your information may be used to better understand our client network, to screen for misuse of services, or to improve and assess service outreach.
Does Alyce Zawacki Law Share My Information with Third Parties?
Alyce Zawacki Law NEVER trades or sells the personal information that you provide with other organizations or entities. We only share your information with third parties in the following ways:
- Agents: Sometimes Alyce Zawacki Law hires other trusted companies and individuals to help out with tasks. These agents may need your personal information to fulfill the task they have been asked to perform, but they do not have the right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to fulfill the requested task.
- Law Enforcement: Alyce Zawacki Law may sometimes be required to share your personal information with law enforcement. Your information will only be shared in this way when we believe, in good faith, that sharing this information is necessary to protect our company or other clients. For example, where a legal warrant or subpoena has been issued, where information must be reported due to a belief that fraud has occurred, or where Alyce Zawacki Law or another client’s property or safety is at risk. In cases of fraud, your information may also need to be shared with investigatory authorities and banks.
Will I Receive Emails from Alyce Zawacki Law?
Information Retention and Your Rights
Your information is only stored by Alyce Zawacki Law for as long as necessary to provide services. You also have the right to request at any time for Alyce Zawacki Law to:
- Give you access to any personal information processed;
- Correct any personal information that may have been incorrectly processed;
- Delete your personal information from our storage systems;
- Transfer your personal information to another service, when technically feasible; and
- Stop using your personal information in specific ways, by withdrawing the consent you have given.
If you would like for Alyce Zawacki Law to do any of the above, you can contact us using the information provided at the end of this Policy. Alyce Zawacki Law will always try to fulfill your requests. However, sometimes we may be required to retain your information, even if you have made one of the above requests, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. For example, we may be required to keep a history of transactions to report taxes or may need to retain some information for law enforcement purposes such as fraud monitoring, detection and prevention.
Keeping Your Data Safe
Alyce Zawacki Law is committed to protecting your personal information and has physical, electronic and managerial systems and procedures in place to help safeguard your information. Unfortunately, no system can guarantee complete security. Third-party viruses or security failures may result in your personal information being compromised. You can help prevent unauthorized access to your information by using antivirus software and limiting access to your personal computer. In the unlikely event that your personal information is compromised, Alyce Zawacki Law will notify you within a reasonable time of such breach coming to our attention.
Protection of Children
Alyce Zawacki Law’s online services are not directed, or intended, for children under the age of 13 years. Alyce Zawacki Law does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under this age limit and deletes this information as soon as we are aware of it.
Changes Made to This Policy
Alyce Zawacki Law may modify this Policy from time to time. The date at the top of this Policy lets you know when this Policy was last revised. If we make a change to this Policy that materially affects the way your information is used, an email will be sent notifying you of the change or changes to the Policy. It is important to check back here occasionally to make sure you have read the latest policy. By continuing to access or use Alyce Zawacki Law’s services after the Policy changes, you allow for us to use your information in the way described in the updated policy.
Contact Alyce Zawacki Law
If you ever have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments about how Alyce Zawacki Law uses your information, you can contact us by email, telephone or mail at:
+1 (512) 240 2738
PO Box 41421
78704, Austin TX