Services This Policy Covers
What Information is Collected by Alyce Zawacki Law?
Personal information is any information that allows
Why Does Alyce Zawacki Law Use My Information?
Your information is primarily used by Alyce Zawacki to enable communication with you and to respond to requests for information regarding Alyce Zawacki Law’s services. Your information is also used for some internal and analytical purposes. For example, your information may be used to better understand Alyce Zawacki Law’s client network, to screen for misuse of services, or to improve and assess service outreach.
Does Alyce Zawacki Law Share My Information with Third Parties?
Alyce Zawacki Law does not trade, share, or sell the personal information that you provide with other organizations or entities. Alyce Zawacki Law only shares your information with third parties in the following ways:
- Agents: Sometimes Alyce Zawacki Law hires other trusted companies and individuals to help out with tasks. These agents may need your personal information to
fulfillthe task they have been asked to perform, but they do not have the right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to fulfillthe requested task.
- Law Enforcement: Alyce Zawacki Law may sometimes be required to share your personal information with law enforcement. Your information will only be shared in this way when Alyce Zawacki Law believes, in good faith, that sharing this information is necessary to protect Alyce Zawacki Law or other clients. For example, where a legal warrant or subpoena has been issued, where information must be reported due to a belief that fraud has occurred, or where Alyce Zawacki Law or another client’s property or safety is at risk. In cases of fraud, your information may also need to be shared with investigatory authorities and banks.
Will I Receive Emails from Alyce Zawacki Law?
Information Retention and Your Rights
Your information is only stored by Alyce Zawacki Law for as long as necessary to provide services. You also have the right to request at any time for Alyce Zawacki Law to:
- Give you access to any personal information processed;
- Correct any personal information that may have been incorrectly processed;
- Delete your personal information from Alyce Zawacki Law’s storage systems;
- Transfer your personal information to another service, when technically feasible; and
- Stop using your personal information in specific ways, by withdrawing the consent you have given.
If you would like for Alyce Zawacki Law to do any of the above, you can contact Alyce Zawacki Law using the information provided at the end of this Policy. Alyce Zawacki Law will always try to
Keeping Your Data Safe
Alyce Zawacki Law is committed to protecting your personal information and has physical, electronic and managerial systems and procedures in place to help safeguard your information. Unfortunately, no system can guarantee complete security. Third-party viruses or security failures may result in your personal information being compromised. You can help prevent unauthorized access to your information by using antivirus software and limiting access to your personal computer. In the unlikely event that your personal information is compromised, Alyce Zawacki Law will notify you within a reasonable time of such breach coming to Alyce Zawacki Law’s attention.
Protection of Children
Alyce Zawacki Law’s online services are not directed, or intended, for children under the age of 13 years. Alyce Zawacki Law does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under this age limit and deletes this information as soon as Alyce Zawacki Law is aware of it.
Changes Made to This Policy
Alyce Zawacki Law may modify this Policy from time to time. The date at the top of this Policy lets you know when this Policy was last revised. If Alyce Zawacki Law makes a change to this Policy that materially affects the way your information is used, an email will be sent notifying you of the change or changes to the Policy. It is important to check back here occasionally to make sure you have read the latest policy. By continuing to access or use Alyce Zawacki Law’s services after the Policy changes, you allow for Alyce Zawacki Law to use your information in the way described in the updated policy.
Contact Alyce Zawacki Law
If you ever have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments about how Alyce Zawacki Law uses your information, you can contact Alyce Zawacki Law by email or telephone at:
+1 (512) 240 2738